Oaks of Westlakes
Bluebonnet Asset Manager is offering an investment opportunity in San Antonio, Texas. The project will be funded by low interest, long term, fixed debt financing, our funds, and investor funds. Total equity from investors is anticipated to be between $6 – $6.5MM.
- 10% Average Cash on Cash Returns
- Projected IRR is 16.18%
- Projected to Double Investment within 5 Years
- $100k Minimum Investment, $1MM Max
- Projected Closing July 2018
Oaks of Westlakes
534 Hunt Lane
San Antonio, TX 78245
Desirable Far West S.A. Location
Value Add Opportunity
Executive Summary - Team
A Central Texas Team that Knows What They Are Doing.
Bluebonnet Asset Manager is an Austin, TX based company with multiple assets in both Austin and San Antonio. We know the local vibrant economy very well with a sister property less than 4 miles away. Having won both local Austin and National Apartment Association Independent Rental Owners of the Year, we have a nationally recognized track record of effectively and profitably operating our portfolio through proven systems, processes and community building events.
Bluebonnet Asset Manager Core Values
1. Everyone Wins Because We Start with the Residents in Mind
Our belief is that if we take care of the residents on a daily basis and strive to create a “community” and not just a place for them to sleep at night they are less likely to leave when they feel safe, heard and know their neighbors which leads to a much more profitable investment for all.
2. Do Work We Are Proud Of
Our staffs hear on an ongoing basis the Bluebonnet guiding principal of “Empathy”. Treat every resident interaction from their view, how would you want and expect to be taken care of. We provide people with the homes in which they raise their children and cook Thanksgiving dinners so this is indeed their homes and not just a business to us.
3. Always Looking to be Better Than YesterdayBy staying up on the latest news and industry best practices we know how to stay a step ahead of the competition by finding little ways to differentiate ourselves which helps with the community building, resulting in happier residents which in turn helps the bottom line.
Bluebonnet Asset Manager